MortalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial Application.

Go down

was it worth it writing this app for 1-2 hours :|

Trial Application. Vote_lcap0%Trial Application. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Trial Application. Vote_lcap0%Trial Application. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Trial Application. Empty Trial Application.

Post by SubArtsNew Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:18 pm

-What's your name? Ali is my irl name and SubArtsNew is my IGN

-What age are you? 13

-What's your timezone? (GMT+4:30)

-What language(s) do you speak? Persian,English, and a little bit of Swedish

-Why do you want to become a staff member?
For this question, I would like to say with my maturity and trustworthy, you should hire me as a staff member. i would never disappoint you. I can make a big impact on the hacking and drama started in the server. I know a lot about hacking and I can definitely tell who hacks. I am also quick to report people. I get the job done with initiative and preciseness. I don't report someone without thinking it through. For example, I go through the thought process of deciding whether or not it is against the rules and whether or not my evidence is good enough. Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as less mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too so I don't make them wait too long, which could cause the to get impatient and disconnect. But sometimes, i often see alot of Advertisers going around on people's server where there were no mods on on that time. I'm trying my best to make your server as healthy and social as possible by staying online and responding to questions, requests, complains etc. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems because it gives yourself and the person you're helping a great feeling

-How can you help us with MortalCraft?To help make the server a better community for newer players, and showing players around the server, while Controlling large crowds, Handling impatient players, and being active everyday possible.I can easily handle large groups of people as i have had experience as an admin / owner of a server. I am very patient when it comes to pesky players that like to disobey or not come to an agreement with another player I have been playing minecraft for a few years now, (since release i believe) and love it. I know almost all basic / intermediate commands of what an admin should have. I also love to share my knowledge on other things whenever needed. The only thing i can not do so good, is build, because i am not a very creative person when it comes to building huge and cool structures.

-Can you record and upload videos?Yes

-Any extra information? well im a 13 child that played minecraft for a few years and i love helping people as i said at the "How can you help us with MortalCraft?" question. (i mean i said anything at the questions)

-How many hours can you dedicate to your staff duties? If its school time 2-5 hours but of its not school days 5-8 hours

-Do you have a working mic? Yes

SubArtsNew

Back to top Go down