MortalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial Application

2 posters

Go down

Trial Application Empty Trial Application

Post by EriionGM Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:02 pm

-What's your name? Erion

-What age are you? 13

-What's your timezone?GMT+3

-What language(s) do you speak?
English Albanian

-Why do you want to become a staff member?
I Want To Become a staff member because if someone need help i can help them also to stop problems if the server have any , and if someone try to hack or break the rules to deal with them , i want to become staff member to have some comands to stop the break rules , the comands like mute , kick , warn , ban .. etc , i will use the comands correctly and not bann every people , ill be there everyday if someone need my help cuz i am online on minecraft everyday i hope u understand me , and to help the server if i find any glitch on server i would tell to the owners ill do my best to help the server , people and everyone

-How can you help us with MortalCraft?
I Can Help mortalcraft by stoping everyhacker that join the server and try to break the server cuz on now there are a lot of hackers that want to break the server but they cant if we are a strong staff , also i can give any ideas for anything new that we do , i can report the glitches of server to the 2 owners Sowzz And DaSuperGangsta . I can help mortalcraft players if they got any problem and they dont know how to solve it . I Hope i can help u with everything i can if i join <3 Love You Guys
-Do you have a working mic?
yes,
-Can you record and upload videos?
no

-How many hours can you dedicate to your staff duties?
4 to 6 hours a day

-Any extra information?
I Just Want To Be a staff member to help everyone who have problem also to help the server if that have any glitch or anything also stop the hackers the 1 thing that i hate , ill do my best to stop everything that is wrong and every person that breaks the rules Discord Name : EriionGM#2136 Minecraft Name : EriionGM

EriionGM

Back to top Go down

Trial Application Empty Re: Trial Application

Post by CruzPlays Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:11 am

Neutral

-Some grammar mistakes
CruzPlays
CruzPlays

Back to top Go down

Trial Application Empty Re: Trial Application

Post by CruzPlays Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:24 am

Neutral