MortalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial application

2 posters

Go down

Should we accept Petimat as a staff member?

Trial application Vote_lcap100%Trial application Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Trial application Vote_lcap0%Trial application Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Trial application Empty Trial application

Post by Petimat Mon May 21, 2018 6:01 pm

-What's your name? Petimat aka hala

-What age are you? 14

-What's your timezone?GMT+3

-What language(s) do you speak?
english arabic and some french

-Why do you want to become a staff member?
I want to become staff so I can help players with their daily problems and I really want to help people, I love helping and being friendly as I am so polite and respectful as I said I want to help people with their problems, By the way am popular for being friendly and polite as there are many staff members that knows me, the most important is that I help people everywhere not only in-game I have been helping people like big people crossing the street I never bully anyone either in game or in real life am a staff member on Earth I know it doesn't make any sense but I am like a staff member on Earth, I have been helping animals in the past week I know its out of topic but I really like helping people. I've seen hundreds of rule-breakers on MortalCraft and I want to stop those spammers, hackers, cheaters. The only thing that those rule-breakers are doing are ruining our everyday lives on MortalCraft, We all know that no body likes rule-breakers.​

-How can you help us with MortalCraft?
I can help players with their daily problems and I will be always there to help people, I like being in a staff team . I can control players if they are abusing the rules and if they are hacking, I can control the commands and make sure to use them correctly, like banning, muting, kicking, warning and I can act fast in any situations like hacking, I will immediately record them and report it on forums or to a higher staff member like jr.mods and sr.mods or even helpers, there are many bugs and glitches in the server so I would like to fix them and help the other new staff members with handling stuff that are new for them.​

-Do you have a working mic?
yes, but i cant do calls.

-Can you record and upload videos?
yes

-How many hours can you dedicate to your staff duties?
4 to 6 hours a day

-Any extra information?
I am committed and focused and try my best in whatever I do, I never try to give in to something. I also have a driven mind which makes me hard-working and ambitious, Once I set my goal to something I will stop at nothing to motivate myself to achieve it and once I do I excel. I am also aware of all the duties and responsibilities that come along as I have observed and looked closely from previous/current helpers and have learnt from their ways. I am not afraid of failure as I think this a key factor of the experimental process that gets you to success. I also have great a self-esteem and confidence in myself which makes me willing to accept and relish challenges. I never try to let anything get to me as I have developed a thick skin which allows me just to ignore negative messages and not take it to heart or drag me down, I try to stay positive no matter what the situation is.

I also have experience with leadership skills as I was elected head girl at my school and I was a seconder and was promoted to sixer at my local scout group.​
Petimat
Petimat

Back to top Go down

Trial application Empty Re: Trial application

Post by SugarBabeh Sat May 26, 2018 3:08 pm

Hello there PETMAT ive decided to accept ur app Razz_
SugarBabeh
SugarBabeh

https://mortalkindoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down