MortalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheSilentRaven's Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

TheSilentRaven's Staff Application Empty TheSilentRaven's Staff Application

Post by TheSilentRaven Fri May 25, 2018 9:24 am

-What's your name? My name is Aleksa.

-What age are you? I am 14.

-What's your timezone? My timezone is UTC+1

-What language(s) do you speak? I can speak English,Serbian and a little bit of German.

-Why do you want to become a staff member?I want to become a staff member because I want to help out this awesome server and I want it to become even better than it is right now.

-How can you help us with MortalCraft?I can help by helping at building because I am a really good builder.I can adverstise the server so it becomes bigger and popular.I will ban/kick/mute/warn players that are not following the Rules.I can even record some videos in Your server because i am a Youtuber (I dont have that much subs but ok).I will be as much active as I can and i will always keep an eye on the chat to see if someone is breaking the Rules.I am a experienced staff member because I have been staff on some popular servers that I will not mention.

-Do you have a working mic? Yes I do.

-Can you record and upload videos? Yes I can.

-How many hours can you dedicate to your staff duties?From 7-8Hours when I am going to school,but in the days when I am not in school I will probably be active all day long.

-Any extra information?Yes,I am from Serbia and in ur country name Aleksa is female name but in my country that is male name.So just so you know,I am not Female I am Male Very Happy

TheSilentRaven

Back to top Go down

TheSilentRaven's Staff Application Empty Re: TheSilentRaven's Staff Application

Post by SugarBabeh Fri May 25, 2018 11:25 am

Hello there SilentRaven!
I've read your appliaction and decided to deny it but..
If you show me your builds you may receive Builder Rank,
Sowzz
SugarBabeh
SugarBabeh

https://mortalkindoms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down